A new opportunity has come up for a part-time & flexible internship in STPR, a luxury beauty communications start-up.
STPR are a luxury boutique PR consultancy founded in 2017 and based in Westminster, handling communications for world class luxury beauty & wellness brands.
We are looking for a part -time intern to support us with our rapidly growing company ( mix of office based & remote working)
The role will be to support the two founders in all aspects of running the busy press office.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-starter, organised team player with a can-do attitude and passion for communications & beauty. The company is growing fast so this could potentially lead to a paid role in the future or a permanent role for the right candidate.
This is a great opportunity to become part of an expanding company. Our intern will benefit from on the job training to learn the skills and basics of PR as well as support & guidance to learn and develop their knowldge of the field.
The role requires • A prior internship or work experience in a similar based role (minimum 6 months)
• Strong IT skills, fluid in working with apps, online and with social
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Very organised & productive
• Excellent social media and tech skills, able to confidently work with Word, Powerpoint, excel, pdf, Dropbox, Slack
• Exceptional attention to detail (as we handle luxury brands)
• Self-motivated with an interest in gaining PR & communications skills for a future role
• Personable & confident, proactive, with a willingness to go the extra mile
• Strong interest & passion in beauty & lifestyle sector is plus
• Managing product gift mailings and product call -in
• Liaise with press for image, price & stockists requests
• Manage the monthly email outreach program to press & follow up
• Support all elements of press launches & guestlist RSVP’s
• Create content for our Instagram account
• Support founder in managing influencer partnerships
• Managing & updating the media & influencer databases
• Booking couriers & post runs If you think you have what it takes, please email us at the following address by January 18th 2019
We will endeavour to reply to all applications. Please note, we may not be able to reply to applicants who contact us beyond this deadline.
Travel & lunch allowances will be covered by STPR THANK YOU, STPR